For interested parties: the data from this year’s exit polling project has been collected and compiled. I hope to be able finish the analysis and post the preliminary results sometime tomorrow (Wednesday). Thank you all for your patience!
- Which Kentucky Democratic primary candidate is best positioned to challenge Mitch McConnell in November 2020?
- The varieties of racial bias: a brief overview of academic definitions and concepts
- Kamala Harris has an edge in the Veepstakes, according to political science research
- Strategic voting in a presidential primary after a presumptive nominee is selected
- The “Revolution” will probably not help Bernie Sanders win the General Election. It might even hurt.
- RT @RankTheVoteDC: What is Ranked Choice Voting, and why do so many DC residents and leaders support it? Check out this resource from our p… 2 hours ago
- RT @KYSecState: 1) More than half of absentee ballots requested have been returned. 2) If we keep up this pace of in-person voting the next… 3 hours ago
- RT @avb_soc: My mother has truly produced the pumpkin of our era. https://t.co/P6V4ixMRw7 12 hours ago
- RT @gelliottmorris: There’s a lot of blue in our forecast these days. Not 100% blue, mind you, but a lot. projects.economist.com/us-2020-foreca… https://t… 20 hours ago
- RT @TrekCore: Jonathan Frakes directs "Absolute Candor", with a PICARD/RIKER 2020 sticker on his on-set video monitor. #StarTrek #StarTrek… 20 hours ago