For interested parties: the data from this year’s exit polling project has been collected and compiled. I hope to be able finish the analysis and post the preliminary results sometime tomorrow (Wednesday). Thank you all for your patience!
- Which Kentucky Democratic primary candidate is best positioned to challenge Mitch McConnell in November 2020?
- The varieties of racial bias: a brief overview of academic definitions and concepts
- Kamala Harris has an edge in the Veepstakes, according to political science research
- Strategic voting in a presidential primary after a presumptive nominee is selected
- The “Revolution” will probably not help Bernie Sanders win the General Election. It might even hurt.
- RT @dcoxpolls: Working from home is different for parents. Over a quarter of parents with children at home are spending over 4 hours per da… 7 hours ago
- RT @CUP_PoliSci: "Read this book for the first truly comprehensive and persuasive account of why Joe Biden won the 2020 Democratic primary.… 9 hours ago
- RT @Joe_Gerth: Ok, here's my challenge to all members of the Kentucky General Assembly - regardless of party and irrespective of the new ex… 10 hours ago
- RT @prof_mirya: In a newly published article in @PS_polisci, #AngieBos, @greenlee_jill, #ZoeOxley, @jcelestelay & I examine interest in pol… 12 hours ago
- RT @khowaga: Tea from 1918 right here. https://t.co/pWFr8QrRU8 1 day ago