For interested parties: the data from this year’s exit polling project has been collected and compiled. I hope to be able finish the analysis and post the preliminary results sometime tomorrow (Wednesday). Thank you all for your patience!
- Legislative implications of the Georgia Senate Election results
- Which Kentucky Democratic primary candidate is best positioned to challenge Mitch McConnell in November 2020?
- The varieties of racial bias: a brief overview of academic definitions and concepts
- Kamala Harris has an edge in the Veepstakes, according to political science research
- Strategic voting in a presidential primary after a presumptive nominee is selected
- RT @StevenBeschloss: Any time Mitch McConnell—no longer Senate majority leader—asserts how the Democrats should follow the rules and do wha… 6 hours ago
- RT @economeager: i want a combination taco and vaccine truck on every corner i dont think it's too much to ask 6 hours ago
- RT @emayfarris: What I appreciate about @ezraklein is that he actually reads political scientists’ work. nytimes.com/2021/01/21/opi… 6 hours ago
- RT @notstevenwhite: The filibuster didn't come about as the result of the deliberation of great minds. It was a historical accident stemmin… 6 hours ago
- RT @JuliaVSeidel: There is a certain weird nerdy feeling of satisfaction that today is the 21st day of the 21st year of the 21st century. 6 hours ago