“Based on interviews with evangelical leaders, political strategists, and policymakers, this is an inside look at how the evangelical movement became a major backer of immigration reform, how it turned traditional political allegiances on their head, and what the future holds.”
- My advice to Congressional Republicans: fight President Trump’s trade war
- A qualification to David Deutsch’s argument about proportional representation
- “The Beginning of Infinity”: David Deutsch on knowledge and human progress
- One can support both the Second Amendment and public safety restrictions on guns
- Ten observations on President Trump’s 2018 State of the Union address
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.