- Turns out that the ecosystem would get along just fine if mosquitoes were suddenly taken out of the picture.
- Representative Gutierrez on why we should welcome hearings on the changing the 14th amendment so that the children of undocumented immigrants no longer receive automatic citizenship.
- On that same note, a rather thoughtful commentary that my mother sent to me on the current state of the immigration debate in Utah.
- An interesting piece from the New Yorker on the current state of impasse in the U.S. Senate.
- From a friend of mine: this article from The New York Times discusses how the current explosion of electronic gadgets is altering the way that our brains work, making it more difficult for us to concentrate for extended periods of time.