- Turns out that the ecosystem would get along just fine if mosquitoes were suddenly taken out of the picture.
- Representative Gutierrez on why we should welcome hearings on the changing the 14th amendment so that the children of undocumented immigrants no longer receive automatic citizenship.
- On that same note, a rather thoughtful commentary that my mother sent to me on the current state of the immigration debate in Utah.
- An interesting piece from the New Yorker on the current state of impasse in the U.S. Senate.
- From a friend of mine: this article from The New York Times discusses how the current explosion of electronic gadgets is altering the way that our brains work, making it more difficult for us to concentrate for extended periods of time.
- One can support both the Second Amendment and public safety restrictions on guns
- Ten observations on President Trump’s 2018 State of the Union address
- Election reform measures in the 2018 Kentucky legislative session
- My quick reactions to the first Mueller indictments
- My quick thoughts on Neil Gorsuch’s Supreme Court nomination
- RT @ryanburge: Apparently mainline Protestants had this sudden surge of evangelical orthodoxy in 2012. It quickly disappeared by 2014. Also… 8 hours ago
- RT @Newseum: That’s what the power of the #FirstAmendment looks like. #Protest signs are held up high as the #MarchForOurLives ended. Thank… 8 hours ago
- RT @OxfamAmerica: To all the students gathering at #MarchForOurLives rallies around the US today: Your voice matters. Make it heard. 📣 http… 11 hours ago
- Good for them: this is what it looks like to endorse and encourage liberal democractic values. More of this needed… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- RT @DrewLinzer: The stock market is one of the few things that has moved Trump's job approval. For people who aren't committed partisans, t… 18 hours ago